Young Living Opportunity
Would you like to earn your Young Living product for FREE?
Do you have a dream or a goal that would be more easily achieved with some extra cash?
Do you have a dream or a goal that would be more easily achieved with some extra cash?
IT'S EASIER AND CHEAPER THAN YOU THINK
Whether you are just wanting to earn enough to cover your purchases every month or you want to have your own wellness business, Young Living provides opportunity for everyone who desires it.
After 15 years in business with my husband and 3 previously-failed direct sales businesses of my own, I was not looking for another. I had sold toys, make-up, skin care, and weight-loss products.
WHAT CHANGED MY MIND?
We loved the product! Naturally, I began to share about the oils with my family and friends. Once I was more comfortable with the products, I began to teach and I love teaching! It is such a blessing to see the lives of others changed through the use of essential oils. The third month I was in I received a check for almost $600. That was an additional blessing.
With the other companies I had been a part of, I had to make a pretty big investment on the front end to be able to sell the products, NOT WITH YOUNG LIVING. The only thing you have to do to get started is purchase your Starter kit so you can start learning about the products.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ON OUR TEAM?
Our team has grown to over 1500 people in 2.5 years! We are in constant contact with our members and host 2-4 classes per month for our team to utilize for their members. In addition to that, we have great leaders who are using their oils everyday in real life. We are constantly doing giveaways and promotions to help grow our team, plus it's just fun to do! We are only 1 level away from a Diamond leader, which is a great asset and resource for us!
why I Truly Believe Network Marketing is a strong and viable business model.
I have been seeing some very negative "articles" floating around on Facebook and the internet about multi-level marketing companies. In this day and time, many people are so quick to believe everything that is posted on Facebook and Google. As business owner for over 15 years, these rumors can be very frustrating in so many different ways. There is a difference between companies that are considered multi-level marketing and pyramid marketing. Pyramid marketing "schemes" are against the law. The line is very fine, but as with anything it is up to you as the consumer/business owner to DO YOUR RESEARCH before you sign or commit money to anything. To call every MLM company a Pyramid Scheme is false information. According to the Federal Trade Commission, "There are multi-level marketing plans – and then there are pyramid schemes. Before signing on the dotted line, study the company’s track record, ask lots of questions, and seek out independent opinions about the business."
In addition to my YL business, my husband and I have owned our own audio video integration company for over 15 years. I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Leadership that I worked very hard for. It frustrates me for people to put down what they have never been a part of or don't understand. As adults we have a choice to invest our money and efforts into whatever we choose. Use wisdom, do your research, and then you can choose to be a part of an MLM company or not, but don't bash those who go down that road. There are many advantages to being a part of a multi-level marketing company. I have been involved with 4 different companies over the years and here are some great things about MLMs that I have experienced:
- The ability to work from home, in the evenings, as much or as little as I wanted.
We homeschooled our kids and being able to stay home with the during the day was a huge benefit. If you want to payoff debt, save for a vacation, or whatever, MLM is a good option.
- Working with a team of people.
I have always loved the group atmosphere within a MLM company. Meetings and contests, its all a great support system, light-hearted competition, and fun!
- It's a confidence-builder.
As with any business that is your own, MLM is based on what you do, how much you put into it. Setting goals and achieving them with the support of a team and company can really push you beyond your normal limits.
- Getting discounts on products that I would buy and use anyway.
Why not take advantage of discounts and earning money to pay for things you want? It's a good plan.
Why I settled with Young Living:
1. The Young Living company is worldwide and has been around for over 20 years.
- So many MLM companies are new to the market, some have faded and died because the products are a niche or a trend. Essential oils are timeless and Young Living knows their business. One company I signed up with ditched within three months, changed the name of the company, and went out of the U.S. That was my mistake because I didn't research the opportunity as well as I should have and should have also listened to my gut instincts.
2. The products are so broad, covering every person in your home, all ages and even your home itself.
- YL doesn't just have oils, they carry supplements, wellness products, skin care, protein powders, products for the home, and even food. Essential oils are for everyone, no matter what age.
3. Therapeutic Grade oils are a natural product that helps people.
Oils can be life-changing, I have seen it and there is nothing like being able to watch someone reap huge benefits from something you introduced to them. Through YL, I have connected to old friends, made new ones, and built relationships.
4. Seed to Seal guarantee, FDA rules, and company structure.
YL is very strict with their distributors in how the products are shared, continuously educating their distributors on how to follow FDA rules. They put a lot of time and investment into ensuring their products are top quality when it comes to safety. They guard the process of getting oils to their customers from the ground the seeds are planted in, all the way to the bottle itself. They have an excellent customer service and support team. Even in my years in business, I have not seen customer service and response like YL has.
5. Minimal Investment to get started.
The cost of the starter kit is all it takes to get going in the business side of YL. In the other companies, I had to actually purchase a package to sell the products and the cost was more than double what the YL starter kit costs. Some MLM companies require the purchase of thousands of dollars of product to get started.
6. They have a great compensation plan, but you don't have to sell to get the same benefits.
- I made money the first month in Young Living without even trying. By the 2nd month I was paying for my product that I was purchasing. But what is even greater than that is you still have access to all of the same benefits that I get as a member of YL and YOU DON'T HAVE TO SELL ANYTHING IF YOU DON"T WANT TO. The other companies I was a part of had difficult compensation plans, you had to have a minimum of sign-ups to get any kind of benefit. The retail customers and distributors were totally different, you had to have both to grow. The first time I ever worked in MLM, the only money I made was in the mark-up from retail sales and I had to have parties over and over to meet that.
7. Foundational products that don't change.
-The essential oils that YL sells rarely change, if they do it's because of agricultural reasons. They are constantly adding new products and oils to the line-up. But if I have a customer who only wants Lavender oil all the time then Lavender will always be there unless there is some kind of world-wide Lavender crisis. One of the things I dealt with in the other unmentioned MLM company was that every time I got some customers sold on a product and they were re-ordering, the company would change it or change the formula and it was very frustrating to the customer and to me.
8. Support Team.
- I love our team and leaders so much. They truly have a heart for people and want to see lives changed. We have all cried together and rejoiced together watching people discover oils. I have seen some of the young women on my team grow and build self-confidence as they share about the products they are using everyday.
MLM may not be for everyone, but that is for each person to decide. If you don't like it, then don't do it. If you decide to invest your time and money into something then make the effort to research it, that should be your policy on everything. If you are interested in learning more about the business side of Young Living, I would be happy to answer your questions HERE.